PLAIN ENGLISH STYLE EDITING
Plain English style editing focuses on expression, making changes at the sentence level to achieve a clear and straightforward style. We'll also correct any spelling, grammar and punctuation errors and apply your organisation's style conventions.
After plain English style editing, the writing in your document will:
- be clear and concise
- be pitched at the right level for the audience
- feel honest, direct and engaging
- have correct and consistent spelling, grammar and punctuation.
WHEN IT'S SUITABLE
Choose plain English style editing when you're satisfied with the flow and appearance of a document but think the writing needs polishing. This type of editing fixes problems such as:
- long, cluttered sentences that are difficult to follow
- a legalistic, bureaucratic or overly formal style
- unnecessarily difficult or technical vocabulary
- writing that feels dull, vague or confusing.
Contact us for a quote.